Health Tip: Do You Have Exercise-Induced Asthma?
(HealthDay News) -- Exercise-induced asthma (EIA) occurs when the lungs are oversensitive to changes in humidity or air temperature.
Here are some symptoms of EIA, courtesy of the Nemours Foundation:
- Wheezing or coughing.
- Pain or tightness in the chest.
- Difficulty catching breath.
- Quickly getting tired or out of breath during exercise or play.
- Coughing indoors after activity outside.
- Only being able to run for a few minutes before having to stop.